Deeper Healing is Possible

Deeper healing is possible for all of us. This was shown to me in the very first dream I worked with my North of Eden dreamwork therapist when I entered into this work.

11/1/2010 – DREAM: I am standing in a doorway and I see the Yellow Spinner working on a boy. The Yellow Spinner is some kind of healer lady, but I don’t know why she is called the Yellow Spinner or how I know what she is called. She is examining him and he appears to be in pain. She looks at his butt and sees a contusion on his left butt cheek with something white sticking out of it. She starts to pull on it. He starts to scream in pain. Suddenly she pulls out a long white thing that looks like the shape of the spine and it has several branches and a dark vein running through it. It seems to be about 5 feet long and part of a nervous system or something. It is scary and I think she didn’t mean to do this. She turns around and holds it up to show me. I run....

In my session, it was suggested to me that she is the Archetypal figure known as the Anima, a female representation of the divine. She tells me that I am very intuitive and that this woman is a healer. She is working on the boy who represents the masculine aspect of my soul. The Yellow Spinner is healing my soul. In the dream, I run. To witness the awesome power of the divine is terrifying. She isshowing me directly that a deeper healing is possible for me. I believe this deeper healing is available to us all if we are willing to take the difficult journey back to our soul.

My homework from that session was to go back to the place in the dream where the yellow spinner has pulled the thing out of me and to feel into what it would be like to experience greater healing.I felt the truth of this in my heart and in my bones. I had no idea what I was in for, but I was curious and my desire was strong and I returned the following week for another session.

Haiku:
Yellow Spinner heals:
The boy starts to scream in pain,
As the demon leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and monitored for spam.